DIGITAL MARKETING: AN EVOLVING FRONTIER
Digital Marketing in 2021
Today, small and large businesses alike are working and delivering results in a highly fragmented and changing environment. Connecting with customers requires authenticity, flexibility, and technology.
For small business owners, no matter the industry, diving into digital marketing can feel like a daunting task, one that requires time and money. There are many online tools and resources that may seem difficult and expensive to use. SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, Mobile, Websites, Optimization? What is all that?! How much will I spend? Download your Free Small Business Guide to find out!
The good news is that digital marketing doesn’t have to be complicated or overwhelming when you start with the basics. Our guide will take you step by step on how to set up your strategies on a small budget.
This guide will help you further expand your market, create awareness, improve sales and profit, help serve your customers, or just help you stay afloat.
Becoming more familiar with the digital marketing world will help you and your business grow over time by beginning small, experimenting, and adjusting. Having someone to guide you is a MUST!
2020 was a major catalyst for small and large businesses alike and 2021 will be an opportunity to create a new business paradigm
Whether you are a startup or a well established organization, digital marketing is at the core of the new era. The year 2020 prompted most businesses to operate online and deliver products and services remotely. Many businesses that closed and reopened, are still figuring out how to use digital tools available and stay afloat. Many businesses closed for good.
Using digital marketing as a strategic approach is a must if you want to be at the heart of your target’s mind. It is one of the key ingredients and most important aspects of being able to be found online. Schedule a free 30 minute consultation with 11-D Marketing to learn how you can attract more “heart” clients AND get a bonus service for free.
Many of your current and future customers are already looking for you, but you must utilize the tools (those that work for you) to reach them.
It doesn’t matter what the ultimate goal is, increase awareness, goodwill, sales, profit, or to take a specific action, digital marketing is here to stay.
Digital Marketing Tools
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Web Analytics
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Mobile Marketing
Sharing through these platforms is increasingly becoming the norm for customer contact, and necessary to thrive in business. Whether your business is engaged in social media or not, there is a chance customers are already talking about you or looking for you. To take advantage of social media is to engage with your current customers as well as the potential customers that are already looking for you.
Creating fresh content for these platforms is also important, but one of the most pressing challenges companies face. 11-D Marketing guides you through setting up your accounts and help you create the content necessary to engage your customers. We deliver day-to-day messaging and help you create a strategy for consumer engagement, promotions, and content delivery to build your social brand. Join the conversation!
Digital Marketing Statistics
- Global B2C e-commerce sales are estimated at over $4.5 trillion by 2021 (Shopify plus, 2019) (Source: https://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics)
- 60% of the world population uses the Internet (Internet World Statistics, 2020)
- According to 2019 study, search traffic generated 65% of total e-commerce sessions, 33% through organic search, and 32% through paid search
- According to 2019 Think with Google study, 59% of shoppers say that shopping on mobile is important when deciding on a brand or retailer
- To improve website outcomes, the top optimization tactic is mobile SEO (Hubspot, 2020) (Source: https://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics
- 94% of searches happens on Google (Jumpshot via Sparktoro, 2019) (Source: https://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics)
- As of 2019, more than 50% of site traffic comes from mobile sources globally (Statista, 2020) (Source: https://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics)